Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back Again

Sorry it's been a few weeks since the last post. To be honest, there has been nothing to write about. It's nice to say that! We had our ceremony and everything went well. We went away for the weekend after the ceremony and it was nice to just be a couple for a few days. We want to make more time for that.

Life has been, well, normal. I'm getting back into work, the kids are doing well, Matt and I are great. We took a short break from counseling and started back last week talking about individual issues rather than couple issues. Last week was just the prep work- talking about what we want to discuss at future visits. Matt specifically asked that I speak with the counselor about a past relationship of mine. I don't know that I can yet- I haven't even really told Matt much about it. This whole thing has me really nervous. It's so weird to be moving in a different direction now. I know these things have to be talked about, but that doesn't make it any easier.

1 comment:

akakarma said...

Hey- glad to hear all is pretty well well! Back to the regular work of marriage now eh? It ain't easy but you do a great job and work hard- both of you now!I'm curious about the relationship from the past- very mysterious! Maybe blogging about it will help put things in perspective? :)