Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Update

Jack has been back in the hospital. He had an infection, and it's gone now but he just came home two days ago. Thank goodness for amazing doctors that were able to quickly diagnose and treat him.

Life is kind of falling apart right now. Matt is working a ton, all of my energy has gone into the boys, and I'm majorly stressed about getting back into work. Because of my extended absence I've lost a few clients and when I start contacting current clients on Monday I'm sure I'll find that they've found other options as well. I'm afraid I'm in for several months of rebuilding.

I haven't really seen Matt since Sunday night. He went to the hospital with me that night, and then I saw him briefly Monday morning before he went to work and I went to the hospital. He didn't come home until after 10 Monday night and last night. Hopefully work stuff will settle soon for him too...

3 comments:

akakarma said...

I hope life settles down for you soon- it's been a long haul!Glad to hear that the baby is home.

kissmekate said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low right now. You have certainly been through the wringers in the last twelve months.

I really hope that things settle down for you guys and that Jack continues to thrive.

Take care of yourself too. Don't just put everyone else's needs ahead of yours. You're important too!

Karin's Korner said...

May the Lord be with you, Jack and the rest of your family. I will keep you in my prayers. Please come back when you get a chance and update us.