Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by akakarma-- so I'll play.

Instructions;
1. Link to your tagger and post rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names.
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.

So, seven weird facts about me...

1. I always do the crosswords in the daily paper. I do them in little bits throughout the day, but if I don't get it finished before bed I dream about the clues. Very weird, I know.

2. If there is more than one item on my dinner plate, I eat clockwise and all of one item before moving on to the next, starting with the food I like the least. It's some kind of strange compulsion.

3. I have to have things organized in front of me before I can start any type of project. I used to make endless amounts of lists and charts on paper, but now I have a folder on my computer just for my list-making.

4. I always hope that fortune cookies will prove to be true.

5. I'm on a diet (a fact which is neither strange nor random, but is making me progressively grumpier).

6. I used to read like crazy. Even after Michael was born I spent any free time reading book after book. I can't remember the last book I read for pleasure...

7. When I was a kid my mom told me that she thought I would grow up to be in a certain profession and I did just about everything possible to ensure that that wouldn't happen (just because I have this undeniable urge to do the precise opposite of absolutely everything she says). Yet, here I am, in exactly the place she predicted I'd be. And she was right- I do love my job.

I won't tag anyone, but if you do decide to play along with this, post a comment here so I can come and read your post. :)

2 comments:

akakarma said...

Wow- are you a Virgo? Thanks for taking the time to play! I love the eating clockwise thingie-I've never heard of that one!

NaiveNoMore said...

Not a Virgo. Would you believe I'm a Gemini? I've never fit my sign.