Friday, September 15, 2006

Anniversaries

We're coming up on the anniversary of the day that WS proposed to me. I'm not one of those girls that holds on to every single date-- first date, first kiss, met the parents, etc.-- but I do remember the date that we decided that we were a real couple, the date that he proposed, and of course our wedding date. When the date came that we were officially together for 6 years, I was a total wreck. Nothing bad happened- there were no arguments or triggers other than the fact that it's an important date to me concerning our relationship. I'm anticipating that the anniversary of his proposal will be an equally bad day.

And of course now there's another anniversary to remember-- D-day. That date is burned into my mind forever. He doesn't remember the date because he doesn't think in those terms, but it is something that I will never forget, no matter how good our relationship gets.

No comments: