Monday, September 25, 2006

Sex

Before the affair, I would have rated our sex life a 7/10. I wished he was willing to be a little more playful and I wished that we would have sex more often (it was usually 1-2 times a week), but those were small things. I was mostly very happy in that area. We worked well together and each took the time to take care of each other's needs.

No we're at a 2/10. Sex is infrequent at best, and it's so mechanical now that it's hardly worth trying. It used to be that I wanted to have sex 4-5 times a week, and now it's more like 2-3 times a month. And even when I do want to have sex, I never get where I need to go, if you know what I mean. That was never a problem before. It was fairly easy for me to reach orgasm, but now I can't. Too much going through my head, and no more passion between us.

So we have sex about half the time he asks, and it's really only so-so, because I just can't get into it with him anymore. Any solution for that?

No comments: